Wednesday 3 October 2018

✨Riddle✨

1. Copy the riddle and answer it😘
             
                        What Am I?
1. This is something black and white
    But it’s not an old TV
    It’s a type of animal
    That starts with the letter Z

2. This is a kind of animal
    You might see in someone’s house
    Because they are a common pet
   That might help to catch a mouse

3. I am a type of animal
   But I’m not one which is furry
   I have gray skin and a long trunk

4. It’s a scary reptile
   A giant lizard with wings
   Because it can breathe fire

5. One of my favorite things
    Is to run around the park
     If I am unhappy
    Then you might hear me bark

2 comments:

Summer holiday👏😘😍

  Tips for how to improve your English during the summer   1. Listen to music  – sometimes reading the lyrics may help you understan...